Grape Body Scrub
Pink Brulee Cafe
Grape Body Scrub. Is an amazing sweet aroma of ripe grapes mixed with fine sugar, Vitamin E, Almond oil, Olive oil, shea butter and essential oils. It will have your skin feeling soft and silky. Smells good enough to eat. EXTERNAL USE ONLY
What are the benefits of Exfoliating
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Give your pores a deep clean
- Stimulate skin cell renewal
- Boost your circulation
- Makes your moisturizer and lotion penetrate the skin earlier.
- Is a natural way to healthy skin
Using a body scrub is relatively straightforward. Here’s a quick step-by-step guide:
- Rinse your skin with warm water.
- Apply the scrub with your fingertips.
- Scrub your hands and feet in a circular motion and move inward.
- Rinse thoroughly using warm water.
- Shave, if desired.
- Pat skin dry, leaving it slightly damp.
- Apply moisturizer. Putting on moisturizer while your skin is still damp will trap in the moisture.
How often should you use a body scrub?
You don’t want to use a body scrub on your skin every day or even every other day. Doing this could lead to dry or irritated skin.
How often you should use an exfoliating body scrub? It depends on your skin type. But in general, you don’t want to use an exfoliating body scrub more than twice a week, or you’ll dry and irritate your skin.
Sensitive skin once a week.
Ingredients: Cane sugar, Vitamin E, Argan Oil, Olive Oil, Avocado oil, Shea butter, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, preservative, Mica color, Fragrance.