Turmeric+Seamoss exfloliating Scrub
Pink Brulee Cafe
Turmeric+Sea Moss exfoliating Scrub is so amazing on the skin. Polish away dull dry skin with our nourishing body scrubs. Helps exfoliate, cleanse and moisturize your skin. Have your skin feeling soft and smooth.
What are the benefits of Exfoliating
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Give your pores a deep clean
- Stimulate skin cell renewal
- Boost your circulation
- Makes your moisturizer and lotion penetrate the skin earlier.
- Is a natural way to healthy skin
- A natural way to help with Acne
- Detoxify skin
Turmeric is a powerful face antioxidant that unclogs pores. The antibacterial and antiseptic properties of turmeric can help with acne, and remove blackheads, dark spots, and scars. Giving you flawless and glowing skin.
Using a body scrub is relatively straightforward. Here’s a quick step-by-step guide:
- Rinse your skin with warm water.
- Apply the scrub with your fingertips.
- Scrub your hands and feet in a circular motion and move inward.
- Rinse thoroughly using warm water.
- Shave, if desired.
- Pat skin dry, leaving it slightly damp.
- Apply moisturizer. Putting on moisturizer while your skin is still damp will trap in the moisture.
How often should you use a body scrub?
You don’t want to use a body scrub on your skin every day or even every other day. Doing this could lead to dry or irritated skin.
How often you should use an exfoliating body scrub? It depends on your skin type. But in general, you don’t want to use an exfoliating body scrub more than twice a week, or you’ll dry and irritate your skin.
Sensitive skin once a week.
Ingredients: Cane sugar, Vitamin E Oil, Argan Oil, Olive Oil, Avocado oil, Shea butter, Glycerin, Activated Charcoal, Emulsifying wax, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, preservative, Mica color, Fragrance.